Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Tag: 40 beauty questions! :)

SKINCARE]
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Usually just once in a morning to refresh my face, i use makeup wipes at night,

 -What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)  Normal, but i do have the odd dry patch sometimes.
-What is your current facial wash? Simple Kind to Skin moisturizing facial wash. 
-Do you exfoliate? yes, but not regular. (i should do though!)



-What brand do you use? Soap & Glory Flake away -it's AMAZING!

-What moisturizer do you use? Clean and Clear
-Do you have freckles?No
-Do you use eye cream? No
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No, i'm very lucky. I never get spots (yay!)


-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No

-What foundation do you use? At the moment i'm using Rimmel Match Perfection
-How about concealer? 17 Hide and Chic eye brightening Concealer (but i'm looking for another one)
-Do you know your undertone color? No


-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
 They look nice if worn correctly, however i don't use them as i can't apply them and my eye lashes are long already.


-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes i did, but i don't haha!
-What brand of mascara do you use? i have a few but my main favs are Benefit, Bourjous and Maybelline.
-Sephora or MAC? MAC
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? No, i really want the urban decay primer potion though.
-For the face? Sometimes, if i do i use ELF mineral primer.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I love Neutrel colours. I have a lovely Trio from Bourjous.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I wear Liquid almost every day.


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? I hardly ever do that.


-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I have a few but they're quite messy, i don't tend to use them.
-Do you use mineral makeup? I use a few pieces.


-What is your favorite lipstick? Either 17 beehive or Barry M 150.
-How about lipgloss? i have loads of favourites! either No7 in Smile, Barry M shade 12? , bourjous or MUA.
-What is your favorite blush to use? I hardly use blush but I my Bourjous one, not sure one shade though.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No.


-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, i love drugstore!


-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) never been.
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, i'm hoping to go to college in September to study Beauty Therapy.


-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not really, sometimes with Mascara though!


-Name a makeup crime that you hate? orange line, blush/bronzer not blended in! or eyebrows that look like they've been drawn in with a felt tip!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?I never really wear bright eyeshadow, but if i'm going somewhere nice, i don't mind a bright lip :)
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Emma Roberts! Michelle Keegan,  Katy Perry


-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
 Mascara
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? sometimes
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I likeBourjous, Rimmel, Collection 2000 and Benefit
-What do you think of Makeup?? I love makeup, it makes me feel more confident about myself

2 comments: