Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Get to know me tag! :)

Hi Guys, so I feel like you don't know me enough, so i'm doing this tag, so you can get to know me more! :) anything else you want to know, comment and I will answer :) enjoy! xx

Vital Stats:

Name
 Sophie :)
Nicknames Soph


Place of Birth
 My village that i live in
Star Sign Scorpio

Occupation Student



Appearance:

Hair colour dark brown

Hair length meduim

Eye colour greeny/blue

Best feature eeerrk :| idk?:L

Braces nope

Piercings 2 piercings in each ear

Tattoos none -want one though!

Righty of Lefty rightyyyy



Firsts:

Best friend This girl called Shannon - we don't talk anymore.

Award swimming

Sport swimming

Real Holiday Spain when I was 3/4?

Concert The Saturdays



Favourites

Film
 Wild Child
TV Show LOADS:| Outnumbered,Waterloo Road, Reality TV, Celeb Juice, Soaps

Colour Pale blue or Pale Pink

Song Your song- Elton John

Restaurant Local Cavery place near me:)

Store Boots, Superdrug, Primark or river island :)

Book None Really :|

Magazine More

Shoes Boots, Converse, or ballet pumps/dolly shoes



Currently...

Feeling TIRED. (it's 12:17am)

Single or Taken Single

Eating nothing (wanting to go and get a midnight feast though!)

Listening to my clock ticking

Thinking about food

Watching the screen..

Wearing MY CUTE PENGUIN PYJAMAMAS



Future:

Want Children YES!

Want to be married YES!

Careers in mind make-up artist

Where do you want to live in a lovely house



Do you believe in:

God
 erm... i don't know.
Miracles not really.

Love at first sight yes.

Ghosts no.

Aliens no.

Soul Mates ikd

Heaven
 yes
Hell no

Kissing on the first date yes

Yourself not really :|


Hope you enjoyed:) i love doing these tags!:)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment