Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

Bargain Buy! -Denim Shorts



Hello! So I have such a good bargain to share with you today! So i was shopping in Internationale the other week and i came across their sale. I never normally find things in sales because it's either size 6 or something hiddious. I was so pleased when i found these because i have been looking for the 'perfect' pair of denim shorts for ages, and these happen to be them. I know it's January and it's cold, but i will wear them with tights, or just wear them a lot in the summer. So they were Originally £16.99 which is still OK for a pair of good quality denim shorts, but they were in the sale for £7 but when i got to the till they said ''£5 please" I was SO happy and cannot wait to wear these in summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment